The morning is essentially reserved for the work of the physical condition, the development of the physical qualities, and the technique. The various energy systemss are so taken into account, and improved according to time. The session begins at 7 am (footing) and ends between 10 am to 10:30 am.
The jogging of the morning are not compulsory (for the not competitors)
- Beginners: 5 kilometres up to the beach of Ao Nang – On average 30 minutes,
- Intermediate: 7 kilometres up to the beach of Nopparat – on average 45 minutes,
- Confirmed: 10 kilometres up to the national park of Nopparat – On average 55 minutes,
- Professional Boxers: 12 kilometres up to the national park Nopparat with 30 % of slope – 1 hour.
Some days of the week will be reserved for the anaerobic systems (sprints).
Heavy bag Work:
- 3 rounds of 3 minutes free .
- Work with subjects (styles, attack, defence), technical correction, sparring.
Specific work out:
- Work out being of use the specific effort to Muay Thaï, K1 or boxing. Development of the strength / speed, the stamina, the power ( clinch ) and the explosion.
- 10 minutes of stretch, 15 minutes of skipping, 20 minutes of shadow.
Heavy bag Work:
- 3 to 5 rounds of 3 to 5 minutes (according to energy systems trained) in subjects (fists, feet, knees, elbows).
Boxing ring :
- 3 x 3 rounds of paos of 3 to 5 minutes with your trainer, with who you can learn and put into practice most possible techniques,
- Sparring (not compulsory for the non competitors).
Streching and sit ups :
- Work of abdominal muscles, big right(law), obliques, lumbar vertebrae, 15 minutes to 20 minutes.